Saturday, June 13, 2009

Excerpt from Josh's letter... possible transfer, and inside all the time!

Well, I went to a hearing again yesterday and they once again put me up for transfer back to Tehachapi Maximum security yard. It's going to be months before I get sent there, though. I can't wait to get out of this hot place and somewhere nicer. For the last couple of weeks the air conditioning has been going off and on every day and when it goes off it's miserable in our cells, which we are in all day. Yesterday I was allowed to go to yard for the first time in over two months. For an hour. It was beautiful to get some sun but sucked because I was the only one out there and it sucks not having anyone to talk to. Here where I am they took away our group yards *which is when you go out with other cells of your own race) and installed cages that we will have to go to yard in. Talk about being caged up like animals! :-) In the unit I'm in we don't get too much interaction with other inmates besides our cellies. We do adjust to this isolation, and we get used to it. I get real irritable sometimes because I love to joke around with people and enjoy myself. So being in a cell 24 hours a day ruins all of the things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment